1- FGBVOU VPO ?Military Medical Academy named after S.M. Kirov? Defense of the RussianFederation, St. Petersburg, Lebedeva str., 6.
2- St. Petersburg State Clinical Hospital ?Clinical Rheumatological Hospital No. 25?, St. Petersburg, BolshayaPodyacheska Street, 30.
Autoimmune diseases are one of the most common and clinically serious human diseases, including a large number of nosological forms. The frequency of detection of autoimmune diseases in the population is 5-8%. Was done the retrospective study within 6115 case histories of rheumatologic patients. Most often rheumatoid arthritis was diagnosed from all rheumatic diseases (40%),polyesteoarthrosis (37.2%) was the second most frequent. The incidence of systemic lupus erythematosus and ankylosing spondylitis in the survey sample was 9.3% and 5.3%, respectively. Rheumatoid arthritis was combined with other autoimmune diseases in 7.8% of cases. In the analysis of combinations of rheumatoid arthritis with other autoimmune and immuno-mediated diseases, the combination of rheumatoid arthritis and autoimmune thyroiditis (5.9%) was the first in the frequency of combination, followed by a combination of rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus (0.98%), Rheumatoid arthritis and bronchial asthma (0.53%). Thus, rheumatoid arthritis is the most frequent rheumatic disease among patients who were hospitalized in a rheumatologic clinic, and the most common combination of rheumatoid arthritis with other autoimmune diseases is its combination with autoimmune thyroiditis.Rheumatoid arthritis in combination with autoimmune thyroiditis mainly affects women of the age of the period of the greatest social and professional significance, resulting in 78% of cases to the development of 3-4 functional class.
1. Balabanova, R.M. Dinamika rasprostranennosti revmaticheskih zabolevanii, vhodyashih v HIII klass MKB-10, v popylyacii vzroslogo naseleniya Rossiiskoi Federacii za 2000-2010 gg. / R. M. Balabanova, Sh.F. Erdes // Naychno - prakticheskaya revmatologiya. - 2012. - N52(3). - S. 10 - 12.
2. Myagkova, M.A. Estestvennie antitela k gormonam / M. A. Myagkova // M.: Materiya Medika, 2001. - 260 s.
3. Nasonov, E.L. Klinika i immynopatologiya revmaticheskih boleznei: spravochnoe posobie / E.L. Nasonov. - M., 1994. - 261 s.
4. Andonopoulos, A.P. Thyroid function and immune profile in rheumatoid arthritis. A controlled study / A.P. Andonopoulos, V. Siambi, M. Makri [et al.] // Clinical Rheumatology. - 1996. - Vol. 15. - P. 599-603.
5. Cardenas - Roldan, J. Autoimmune thyroid disease in rheumatoid arthritis: a global perspective / J. Cardenas - Roldan, J. Amaya-Amaya, J. Castellanos - de la Hoz [et al.] // Arthritis. - 2012. - Vol.2012. - P. 864 - 907.
6. Gibofsky, A. Overview of epidemiology, pathophysiology and diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis / A. Gibofsky // American Journal of Managed Care. - 2012. - Vol. 18(13). - P. 295 - 302.