FGBVOU VPO "Military Medical Academy named after S.M. Kirov" Defense of the Russian
Cross or overlap - syndrome in medicine is called a condition that is characterized by the manifestation of symptoms of some autoimmune diseases in one patient. The concept of "cross-syndrome" most close to the concept of "mutual burdening syndrome," in which there is mutual burdening of two or more diseases. The relevance of cross syndrome is due to its complexity and not always unambiguous interference, the term as a result of exposure to two or more diseases. Therefore, it seems that the cases when a patient combines several autoimmune diseases are quite rare, valuable and interesting as an observation.
1. Nashel, D.J. Ankylosing spondylitis and systemic lupus erythematosus: a rare HLA combination / D.J. Nashel, A.Leonard, D.L.Mann, J.G.Guccion, A.L. Katz, A.J. Sliwinski // Arch. Intern. Med. - 1982. - N 142: P. 1227-1278.
2. Olivieri, I. Concomitant systemic lupus erythematosus and ankylosing spondylitis / I. Olivieri, G. Gemignani, M. Balagi, A. Pasquariello, G. Gremignai, G. Pasero // Ann. Rheum. Dis. - 1990. - N 49: P.323-324.
3. Korkmaz, C. Delayed diagnosis of porphyria based on manifestations of systemic lupus erythematosus and ankylosing spondylitis / C. Korkmaz // J. Nephrol. - 2006. -N 19: P. 535-539.
4. Chandrasekhara, P.K. Systemic lupus erythematosus and dermatomyositis with symtomatic bilateral sacroiliitis: an unusual and interesting association / P.K. Chandrasekhara, N.V. Jayachandran, J. Thomas, G. Narsimulu // Mod. Rheumatol. - 2009. - N 19: P. 84-86.
5. Singh, S. Coexistence of ankylosing spondylitis and systemic lupus erythematosus / S. Singh, G.K. Sonkar, U. Singh // J. Chin. Med. Assoc. - 2010. -N 73: P. 260-261.
6. Jiang, L. Hypoparathyroidism in a patient with systemic lupus erythematosus coexisted with ankylosing spondylitis: a case report and review of literature / L. Jiang, X. Dai, J. Liu, L. Ma, F. Yu // Joint Bone Spine - 2010. -N 77: P. 608-610.
7. Mrabet, D. Ankylosing spondylitis in female systemic lupus erythematosus: a rare combination / D. Mrabet, S. Rekik, H. Sahli, S. Trojet, I. Cheour, M. Eleuch et al. // Lupus. - 2011. - N 20: P. 777-778.
8. Kook, M.H. Coexisting systemic lupus erythematosus and ankylosing spondylitis: a case report and review of the literature / M.H. Kook, H.G. Yoo, M.J. Hong, W.H.Yoo // Lupus. - 2012. - N 21: P. 348-349.
9. Tarhan, F. Coexistence of systemic lupus erythematosus and ankylosing spondylitis: another case report and review of the literature / F. Tarhan, M. Argın, G. Can, M. Ozmen, G. Keser // Eur. J. Rheum. - 2014. - N 1: P. 39-43.